Hi Allam,
It looks like this is a Jira Cloud instance, could you let me know if this display error is happening in different browsers?
I would be interested to see if perhaps you can toggle the option to disable the new Jira labs feature that controls a new issue detail view option that might be related here. Try going into your profile to disable this. You can also visit the URL directly such as $yourCloudURL/secure/ViewProfile.jspa#labs-profile-fragment
I would be interested to see if you can disable this Jira Labs feature as a means to fix this problem.
If that doesn't help could you please let me know what your Cloud URL is so we can investigate this further?
Regards,Andy
I did some testing and am unable to reproduce this issue in my instance. At this time there are a couple things I would like you to do:
If you put JIRA in Safe Mode and do not run into this issue re-enable the add-ons one by one until you see which add-on is causing the issue.
If you're unable to find any add-ons that could be causing this there should be more information in the logs. Check and see if there are any add-ons that did not completely load, etc and let me know.
Cheers,
Branden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.