An error occurredHide…
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
The usual culprit is an add-on breaking things. Could you go over all the user-installed add-ons and disable any that might be injecting javascript?
Thank. It helps to avoid critical problem. But I have still additional messages in JIRA when I try to change "Assignee", first of it: Capture1.PNGI can see it when I insert first symbol. And the second message I can see when I press the second symbol:
Capture2.PNG
Ok, that's at least got us a slightly more helpful error message. Could you look at the JIRA application logs? An "internal server error" will always have dropped information into the logs for us to analyse.
Please find link
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/900974/JIRA_support_2017-01-05-09-44-57.zip
I can't help you with that, you need to read the log at the time the error is occuring on your screen.
On the first picture:
Please accept action on jira.visata.org
On the second picture:
Prevent creation of additional dialogs on this page
Oh, well, that's easy. "Prevent creation of additional dialogs on this page" is a dialogue your browser (or browser add-on possibly) is asking you. It's trying to block popups you might not want. You need to answer "no" for JIRA, or it'll timeout waiting for you to respond.
Unfortunately disabling pop forms does not help.
But I found additional error message in console after close dialog;
image2017-1-11 20:9:10.png
And, again, what does the log file say?
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-44823
Maybe this comes in handy for you:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-login-fails-with-user-exists-but-has-no-unique-key-mapping-373261121.html?utm_medium=logScan&utm_source=STP
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.