Please can someone help with suggestions on how to show the SLA times on a cloned/linked issue.
We create a service desk issue assigned to a service coordinator and then clone it to a software issue and assign it to a technical support person.
The service desk issue has SLAs, but I would like to somehow show the SLA "clocks" on the software issue, even if it is in a customer field shown as a number (hours or minutes, etc.).
The service coordinator monitors the SLA with the client, but the technical support person needs to see the SLA to prioritise his/her work, etc.
I know this is not standard JIRA but I have not found an addon (app) to help with this. I do have scriptrunner though which might help - but I'm not convinced nor confident of a scripted field that automatically updates - I've found that I have to reindex sometimes to update the values.
Thank you