We have a special JIRA project to manage support incidenty - I guess may organizations have that. This is a set of special jira issue types in a standard jira instance (not service desk) that also hosts "normal" development projects.
Support incidents have their own workflow and are not associated with versions. We are also logging work on the individual issues using standard functionality. This is working quite well for us.
However, I would like get a montly list of logged work per issue - basically a list of all issues where work was logged during that month with a number of columns and the total amount of work for that month (not overall total for the issue if work was logged in other months).
I was unable to get this with the standard Time Track Report. The report seems to insist on version, which we do not have and not consider monthly reports either.
Does anyone have an idea how to get this, either with standard features or through a plugin?