After plugging in the key value into the "Your License Key" field and pressing next, and after waiting for the spinner to finish and getting my hopes up, a Red box appears stating "Unknown error occurred" "An unknown error occurred, please contact support".
Since I'm using an AWS quickstart for the first time I didn't know if the Jira system was considered installed or not installed, so I've generaged both key types and both result in the same error message.
[I just reviewed the AWS QuickStart PDF and see that the AWS Quick Start is for Jira Service Desk Data Center. I suspect this is the problem as I was requesting a evaluation license for Server not Data Center.] [I created Data Center license keys for both installed and not installed and both ended in error...no help] :-(
Any guidance to what I'm doing wrong would be appreciated!
<<unable to post any replies so I'm adding a portion of the log file below>>
…
___ Plugin System Started _________________ 2017-11-22 22:42:02,492 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.jira.scheduler.JiraSchedulerLauncher] JIRA Scheduler not started: JIRA not setup yet. 2017-11-22 22:42:02,521 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.jira.startup.LauncherContextListener] Memory Usage: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heap memory : Used: 473 MiB. Committed: 635 MiB. Max: 744 MiB Non-heap memory : Used: 253 MiB. Committed: 276 MiB. Max: 1264 MiB --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TOTAL : Used: 726 MiB. Committed: 911 MiB. Max: 2008 MiB --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2017-11-22 22:42:04,309 Modification Check:thread-1 INFO [c.a.jira.startup.JiraStartupLogger] ___ Modifications ___________________________ Modified Files : jira-application.properties Removed Files : None 2017-11-22 22:43:40,770 hipchat-plugin-tasks-executor-0 DEBUG [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.plugins.base-hipchat-integration-plugin-api] 2017-11-23 03:51:08,348 http-nio-8080-exec-10 DEBUG - [c.a.activeobjects.osgi.ActiveObjectsServiceFactory] getService bundle [com.atlassian.whisper.atlassian-whisper-plugin] 2017-11-23 07:55:12,761 ClusterMessageHandlerServiceThread:thread-1 ERROR [c.a.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService] There was a problem handling a cluster message com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT NODE_ID, NODE_STATE, TIMESTAMP, IP, CACHE_LISTENER_PORT, NODE_BUILD_NUMBER, NODE_VERSION FROM public.clusternode (FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command) at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:156) at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.WrappingOfBizDelegator.findByCondition(WrappingOfBizDelegator.java:235) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizClusterNodeStore.findNodes(OfBizClusterNodeStore.java:98) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizClusterNodeStore.getAllNodes(OfBizClusterNodeStore.java:93) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.DefaultClusterNodes.all(DefaultClusterNodes.java:56) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService.receiveMessages(OfBizMessageHandlerService.java:96) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService.handleReceivedMessages(OfBizMessageHandlerService.java:125) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService.access$000(OfBizMessageHandlerService.java:32) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService$1.run(OfBizMessageHandlerService.java:54) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT NODE_ID, NODE_STATE, TIMESTAMP, IP, CACHE_LISTENER_PORT, NODE_BUILD_NUMBER, NODE_VERSION FROM public.clusternode (FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.executeQuery(SQLProcessor.java:533) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.createEntityListIterator(GenericDAO.java:877) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.selectListIteratorByCondition(GenericDAO.java:857) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.selectByCondition(GenericDAO.java:795) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.selectByCondition(GenericDAO.java:775) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDelegator.findByCondition(GenericDelegator.java:1091) at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:154) ... 15 more Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2455) at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2155) at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:288) at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeInternal(PgStatement.java:430) at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.execute(PgStatement.java:356) at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgPreparedStatement.executeQuery(PgPreparedStatement.java:116) at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:83) at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:83) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.executeQuery(SQLProcessor.java:527) ... 22 more 2017-11-23 07:55:15,754 ClusterMessageHandlerServiceThread:thread-1 ERROR [c.a.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService] There was a problem handling a cluster message com.atlassian.jira.exception.DataAccessException: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT NODE_ID, NODE_STATE, TIMESTAMP, IP, CACHE_LISTENER_PORT, NODE_BUILD_NUMBER, NODE_VERSION FROM public.clusternode (FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command) at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:156) at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.WrappingOfBizDelegator.findByCondition(WrappingOfBizDelegator.java:235) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizClusterNodeStore.findNodes(OfBizClusterNodeStore.java:98) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizClusterNodeStore.getAllNodes(OfBizClusterNodeStore.java:93) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.DefaultClusterNodes.all(DefaultClusterNodes.java:56) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService.receiveMessages(OfBizMessageHandlerService.java:96) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService.handleReceivedMessages(OfBizMessageHandlerService.java:125) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService.access$000(OfBizMessageHandlerService.java:32) at com.atlassian.jira.cluster.OfBizMessageHandlerService$1.run(OfBizMessageHandlerService.java:54) at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511) at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180) at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) Caused by: org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDataSourceException: SQL Exception while executing the following:SELECT NODE_ID, NODE_STATE, TIMESTAMP, IP, CACHE_LISTENER_PORT, NODE_BUILD_NUMBER, NODE_VERSION FROM public.clusternode (FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.executeQuery(SQLProcessor.java:533) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.createEntityListIterator(GenericDAO.java:877) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.selectListIteratorByCondition(GenericDAO.java:857) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.selectByCondition(GenericDAO.java:795) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDAO.selectByCondition(GenericDAO.java:775) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.GenericDelegator.findByCondition(GenericDelegator.java:1091) at com.atlassian.jira.ofbiz.DefaultOfBizDelegator.findByCondition(DefaultOfBizDelegator.java:154) ... 15 more Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2455) at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.processResults(QueryExecutorImpl.java:2155) at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:288) at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeInternal(PgStatement.java:430) at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.execute(PgStatement.java:356) at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgPreparedStatement.executeQuery(PgPreparedStatement.java:116) at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:83) at org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:83) at org.ofbiz.core.entity.jdbc.SQLProcessor.executeQuery(SQLProcessor.java:527) ... 22 more