How can I show all epics/features and associated stories for a particular release?
Hi @Joju S,
You can use a JQL query to create a filter returning all issues in a release.
Example: fixVersion = 0.0.0.0
Then, you can use your query in a dashboard or board to have additional views of the same data.
Is that what you mean?
Hope that helps,
Rachel Wright
The easiest way is to mark the Epics with the appropriate release information. If you can't do that, you will need a plugin like JQL Tricks to find Epics based on the release information on stories/tasks.
Pardon my ignorance - do I need a plug-in to run JQueries?
I can add release information to an Epic but where would I be able to see the rel-epic-feature-story?
@Rachel Wright
How do I execute this query? I cannot find an option on our screens.
the details depend on your version of Jira and associated UI (new or old). But basically as follows:
Issues > Search for Issues > Advanced
project = xxx and fixVersion = x.y.z
If the Fix Version spans projects then you can omit the project or include all projects.
That worked! Thank you @Jack Brickey
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.