after the latest Update of JIRA Server Installation, wie got the notification, that JIRA is not available at the moment:"JIRA Software ist derzeit nicht verfügbar. Eventuell wurde ein Upgrade nicht erfolgreich ausgeführt oder ist noch nicht abgeschlossen."But everything works so far. we already tried this solution:https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-software-is-currently-unavailable-error-after-upgrading-to-jira-7-or-newer-794373743.htmlBut the query does not return any rows.
I wonder how we can get rid of this annoying message. Can you help?
Hi Oliver,
Can you let us know what version you upgraded from and to?
Additionally, please let us know what errors occurs in your atlassian-jira.log.
Thank you!
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
we upgraded vom 6.4.11 to 7.5.0 in the log there are some errors but nothing I think of this notification.
I have created a Support-Zip I copuld send you.
Besst regards
Oliver
In order to get your support zip, I'll need to make a ticket for you in the support system. Could I use the email address you're logged in with to ask the question?
that would be very nice. Please do so.
Thank you, Oliver! I've created the ticket for you.
Once your issue is resolved, I've asked the engineer to place the answer in reply to this question, but please feel free to do so yourself as it may help other users!
Regards,Shannon
we upgraded from 7.5.2 to 7.12.3.
Here is a list of the Errors
ERROR JIRA startup with MS SQL Server fails with error "Cannot insert the value NULL ... column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails."WARN JIRA Indexing Operations Display Error indexing issue Dropping Custom FieldWARN JIRA re-indexing is very slow when issues do not have a rank value FIXED IN 7.2.7ERROR This version of JIRA Agile requires a minimum build number of #45 in order to proceedERROR JIRA 7.1.X Agile related update errorERROR Hercules Log Scanner Unable to Proceed Past ZeroNEUSTART DER ANWENDUNGWARN Dashboard doesn't load when SD is being restartedNEUSTART DER ANWENDUNGWARN Connection Reset when Accessing the Database
I would like to raise a new support ticket, but I am unable to do it, because we only have a starter Licence.
Best regards
Oliver,
Thank you for letting me know that. I've created a new ticket for you which is JSP-406757.
We will be in touch shortly to continue troubleshooting your issue.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.