I got an error when trying to view a ticket from board:
The solution suggested is to enable GH RapidBoard resources for supporting inline editable issue detail view Module, but I checked my module is enabled. Even if I disable it and enable it again will not make that error go away. Anyone have an idea what might go wrong?
We later found that it might become conflict with a plugin called
It might be used when a plugin is under development. After we disable it, the error is gone.
Thanks for posting. This helped me!
Does anyone know if this could be caused by other add-ons? We have Web Fragment Finder and have removed it, but the issue is still occurring.
Also, very dumb question, where is the GH RapidBoard module located? We can't find it.
I also had to uninstall an add-on that seems to be generated by web fragment finder. It was called "Generated web items" with 2K+ modules or so.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.