My company's development model uses "channels" to funnel in new features, enhancements and impediments from multiple business units. Some examples would be a 'Sales' and 'Customer Support' channel. The problem is each channel has access to every project/product. I know this isn't ideal, but that's not my call.
I would like to find a way to automatically set a custom channel field's (single selection list) value based on the user group that creates the issue. So if a user from the 'Sales' group creates an issue, the 'Channel' custom field would be set to 'Sales'.
I'm not a programmer, so I'd prefer a way to implement this within JIRA's admin rather than some JS in a config file. That being said, if there is no way to do this with JIRA admin, I should be able to highjack a devs time if there's some sort of roadmap to follow for implementation.
Thank you for any and all suggestions