We are using sub-tasks for our stories and tasks. When I look at the sprint on the main scum board I see all the sub-tasks. Is there a view or a filter I can create to view only the parent stories / tasks?
Hello,
You can create a filter where you choose only not sub-task issue types. For example,
issuetype in (Task, Story)
or
issuetype in standardIssueTypes()
Thanks
Alexey , are you talking to modify board filter ? if yes that I don`t understand it as it will impact all of your board options - on Active Sprint board you won`t see sub task , sprint burndown can`t work according to hours log work on sub task level , board will filter out any sub task you will create ..
What I am missing ?
If you change the filter, all subtasks will disappear from the board. You post above means that you still need subtasks. Why would you like to hide them if you need them? Anyway you can create a quick filter and paste the JQL query there. In this case you can turn the quick filter on and all subtasks will be hidden, but they still be in sprint burndown.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.