I have been trying to inject either the ComponentAccessor or EpicLinkManager into my constructor but run into some issues.
If I use EpicLinkManager in my constructor:
@Autowired
public MyWebworkModuleAction( @ComponentImport IssueService issueService, .....@ComponentImport EpicLinkManager epicLinkManager) {
after adding jira-greenhopper-plugin (6.7.4) from com.atlassian.jira.plugins to my pom.xml the atlas-run will compile and run it but the plugin will not be loaded (ie its web item is missing from the more menu).
If I use ComponentAccessor instead of the EpicLinkManager (to try to access EpicLinkManager over it) it hangs at atlas-run with a count down:
@Autowired
public MyWebworkModuleAction( @ComponentImport IssueService issueService, .....@ComponentImport ComponentAccessor componentAccessor) {
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 2017-11-29 09:21:34,689 localhost-startStop-1 INFO [c.a.plugin.util.WaitUntil] Plugins that have yet to be enabled: (2): [com.xyx.xyz, com.xyzxyz.xyz-tests], 12 seconds remaining
Even though I might have issues with the greenhopper one I would expect that the ComponentAccessor would load without issues considering its more frequent used. None of the other components (like IssueLinkManager or PageBuilderService) I am injecting has any issues, its just these so far.
Anyone any ideas? Thanks!