Hi everyone.
Here in my small company are using Jira since two years.
We use jira also for customare service. For example we have in the same project 2 different workflows that allows either customare service and develop team to work on same issues.
Now we are evaluating to jump to jira service desk but I have two unresolved answers:
1. Is jira service desk some kind of addons? After we buy it we have to administrate jira service desk and jira in the same place? Will I have to change my projects with customare service workflow in a jira service desk workflow?
2. It is possibile to build a simple knowelde base for the customare care collegues, in order to troubleshooting customare calls or emails within jira service desk?
I will be thankful if anybody would share their experience about this kind of "migration" from the "simple" jira to jira service desk.
Best regards,
Chiara Squilloni
QA Manager at SardegnaIT