Hi,
I've uninstalled an old version of Jira software using your uninstall tool.
I've also deleted the 3 folders it prompts in the end.
I just wanted a clean new install on my machine(linux)
After installing the new version I've got the following error:
License Too Old For Build: We found a problem with your JIRA license
I've no idea why your uninstall tool left the license on the server but well... using the link to enter the new license I've got 2 options:
1. I have a key
In this option I need to enter admin user name and password (I've no idea where to get them from, and please DON'T tell me to run such and such query on the DB without telling me how to access the DB, I've used the deafult DB).
And it doesn't even care about my new license because I don't have my user name.
2. Proceed under the Evaluation Terms
In this option I can only enter user name and password which again I don't know how to get them.
So what can I do?
Is there an option to get the user name and recover the password?
Is there an unistaller which actually uninstall everything related to JIRA and doesn't leave old license.
Thanks in advance.