HI
I am encouraging my team to track their time in Jira against the issues/tasks. Is there anyway to get a report/Extract on a weekly basis show what time each person has done for the previous week (even raw data then I can filter) so they can use it as input into their timesheets (in another system). This is not ideal but if I can get an extract that shows what time a person has done against what tasks then it will facilitate the logging into the timesheeting system
I use the Time Reports add-on and create a dashboard gadget for hours logged per day for each person. I tried to add a link to the add on but the spam filter is flagging so just go to the market place and search.
That sounds great. How do I get the time reports add-on.
Regards Tony
are you an admin? if so go to the admin>add ons page search for the add-on and install. if not an admin contact your admin. Note this isn't a free add on.
Thanks for that. I found a Timesheet plug in which is perfect. So have installed it and getting reports out. Now encouraging the team to make sure they use time tracking. The report I get out then provides the detail they (and I ) need to enter into the timesheeting system. My next step is to see if I can get a direct import (to avoid double keying)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.