An error occurredHide…(2)
Please try refreshing the page, or contact your administrator / Atlassian Support if the problem continues.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.94 Safari/537.36
Hello Sairam
Could you please run the Integrity Checker and fix any errors that occur, and let us know if that corrects your issue?
Kind regards,
Shannon
Hello Shannon,
Thanks for the help but we are unable to see the issues tab now after running the check..it gives the below error
Hi Sairam,
Are you able to see the project as a Jira Adminstrator from <baseURL>secure/project/ViewProjects.jspa?
Can you also let us know what changes you had made to the project prior to this happening? Is it a newly created project or did you change the Project Key? If so, reindexing Jira may solve the issue.
We're currently running JIRA Core 7.4.0 and somehow my project type got changed to Business . So how do i change the project type to Software Dev. We created this for "Simple Issue Tracking" and I'd like to switch that to the richer "Software Development" type. How do I accomplish this?
I would like to take a closer look at your logs from this instance in order to better understand the current problem. In order to do that I created a support request on your behalf. Please follow the steps in that case and upload these logs so we can investigate this problem further.
Regards,
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.