I read in a support post of november 8. the SSO integration of Atlassian Identity mgt with your own identity store (in this case ADFS) is "coming soon" for the BitBucket cloud version. (https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/security-with-identity-manager-938859736.html)
When can I expect the functionality to be available?
Hi Maxime! We don't have an ETA for it yet. My recommendation would be to watch https://blog.bitbucket.org/ to get our updates
Hope that helps
Ana
Hi Ana, I know we're supposed to be watching the BitBucket blog for updates. But since it has been 5 months and some of us are blocked from adopting Atlassian until Identity Manager with BitBucket goes live - do you have any updates? *hope hope hope*
Hi Eric, the team continues working towards Identity Manager for Bitbucket Cloud) but I'm afraid there are no final dates yet. We’ll be sure to announce when it becomes available!
Thanks for your support!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.