I use Jira Cloud and need a way to paste in a list of subtasks.
I see add ons in the marketplace that do that on Jira server but not in Jira cloud. Any ideas?
Start with a definition of "paste in subtasks". It could mean a number of things.
I copy the following text to my clipboard:
Buy apples
Buy oranges
Buy bananas
Buy pears
Then I edit an Jira issue that can support subtasks, and using some add on or Jira feature I am unaware of, I paste, and click once to create 4 subtasks with the summary line set to the text on my clipboard as shown above.
See "Import checklist items" in http://help.trello.com/article/737-adding-checklists-to-cards for the quivelent functionality in Trello. I am trying to convert a large org from Trello and Jira and this is a blocker.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.hascode.plugin.jira-quick-subtasks/server/overview also does it today but only on Jira server and the developer has no plans to do it for Jira cloud.
I'd be willing to pay an engineer to develop this for me for Jira cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.