Hi,
On my session (and only with me, not on the session of the others users), when I filter the backlog view, I Have the same error :
Do you know something about this ?
Thanks
Ok, I Found thee answer !
Clear cache and cookies !
Sorry for the useless post
Hi Stephen!
It's not useless. It will help our other customers as well should they have the same problem.
I have accepted your resolution.
Kind regards,
Shannon
@Stephen, @Shannon S
As part of our plugin (Agile Board FIlter) we've implemented fix for that.
The add-on will autodetect and warn the user if his browser local storage is full.
The user will see a notification and a nice "clean" button - we support all browsers - business and non-technical users will be able to fix this issue in just one click.
Thank you, Przemyslaw for the update!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.