Hi Team,
I would like to modify Jira Invite mail. How can I do that?
I need to inform the user to add their email as their username instead of other variation of names.
Jira Invite Message
Can you help me?
Thanks,
Imdad KP
Hello Imdad,
"Invite Users" is handled by a plugin, and therefore can't be customized the way "Create Users" can. Please take a look and try to edit the correct property in the following file (and then restarting JIRA):
<JIRA install>\atlassian-jira\WEB-INF\classes\com\atlassian\jira\web\action\JiraWebActionSupport.properties
After editing this file, you will need to restart Jira for the changes to take effect.
Hi Imdad,
I'm afraid it's not possible at this time.
However, there is a suggestion ticket opened for this functionality: Customize Customer invitation e-mail and welcome email.
I encourage you to vote on the feature request ticket to increase its popularity and add yourself as a watcher to be kept informed of progress going forward.For more details on how Atlassian handles and prioritizes new feature requests, please refer to the [Implementation of New Features Policy|https://confluence.atlassian.com/support/implementation-of-new-features-policy-201294576.html].Cheers,
Marko Filipan
Thanks @Marko Filipan,
We are using data Center Jira on aws. Also we are looking for Jira software not for service desk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.