Any idea why I see this in my Jira installations?
Thanks.
Hi Taras,
For this instance, I would recommend that you upgrade UPM to the latest, which is 2.22.6.
However, you mentioned that you're having this problem with your installations, plural, so what other versions of Jira are you seeing this in?
Can you let us know where the 7.6.0 download was obtained? Was it at the time of it being beta?
Kind regards,
Shannon
I have one instance. First was a try on the virtual machine, just a test. Second is running on the company server. All is fine now, after I upgraded the UPM
Thank you for confirming that! Happy I was able to help solve your issue, and apologies for the confusion.
Sorry, it was temporary. Just after few page refreshes it is the same problem again.
UPM is 2.22.6
Hello,
When you visit the "Manage Addons" page, do you still get any message that UPM or other addons can be updated? If so, I would suggest downloading UPM addon for a manual update.
Aside from that, it may be that the only reliable solution is to do a fresh install using the official installer for the latest version and to migrate any data you have in the previous instance.
But it was an official latest installer. Onlz one thing I did is change from trial license to the one we bought.
Manage addons looks like this
OK, when you installed it, was it on an empty database or an existing jira db? Have you tried running the installer again? To choose Update Existing Installation and let it complete and restart jira, then check the marketplace page again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.