Hi.
I have a business board for leads and found and added the field Opportunity value. Is there an easy way for a newbie like me to summarize the values for field for several issues?
Thanks
N
What type of field is it, and what are you looking for from a "summary"?
The field is one that I could chose to add to my issues, nothing that I myself invented. I guess it is a part of the predefined filelds for a "business" project.
What I am looking for is to summarise the values in this field for several ticket. Ideally a summary for all tickets with a specific status in my workflow.
Thanks for taking the time!
Ok, useful background, but what type of field is "opportunity value" and what do you want a summary to look like?
Not sure how to answer the question about what type of field. It holds numeric values, but other than that I'm sure what to say...
The report could be super simple. Columns with my statuses and the sum of the opportunity values on the next row. If this is displayed horisontal or vertical does not really matter to me.
I’m going to go out on a limb here with the following guesses:
If the above is basically correct there is no way to total fields in JIRA. Maybe via a plugin but not personally familiar with any such feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.