Hello,
I installed Jira using Nginx as proxy with SSL following instructions from official site and community. But I still get "Base url for gadgets" healthcheck error. Tell me please which way to look to resolve this issue.
Jira version 7.5.2. Base url: https://jira.mydomain
Server.xml connector config, no other changes were made:
<Connector
port="8080" acceptCount="100" connectionTimeout="20000" disableUploadTimeout="true" enableLookups="false" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
redirectPort="8443" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
scheme="https" proxyName="jira.mydomain"
proxyPort="443" secure="true"/>
Nginx 1.4.6 config:
server {
listen 80;
server_name jira.mydomain;
access_log off;
return 301 https://$server_name$request_uri;
}
server {
listen 443 default ssl;
server_name jira.mydomain;
access_log off;
ssl_certificate /etc/nginx/ssl/jira.mydomain.crt;
ssl_certificate_key /etc/nginx/ssl/jira.mydomain.key;
client_max_body_size 10M;
location / {
proxy_set_header Host $host;
proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto https;
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:8080/;
And this from catalina.out log is confusing me, since I'm not using Tomcat to proxy requests
HealthCheck:thread-4 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.a.t.j.healthcheck.support.BaseUrlHealthCheck] An error occurred when performing the Base URL healthcheck:
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target