I am having a weird and frustrating problem, no one can get to our confluence site to load up. I however have no issues connecting to the site via localhost (I currently host on my home computer as I only have 4 users counting me that need to access it so On Demand is out of the question due to funds, and yes I know its not recommended). They have gotten 'Web page is not available" and "the site is taking too long to respond" and "the site has timed out". I have zero clue on what is causing the issue. I have tried disabling all AV and firewalls, I have made both confluence and my database (I use PostgreSQL) be excluded from any and all scans (AV, ccleaner, etc...) No matter what I change or do the problem continues. Please any help or solutions would be utterly fantastic as we cannot do any work until this issue is resolved.
Update: After 36 hours I finally found the culprit. It was my ISP. I current;y have WOW with the Ultra TV setup with their questionable gateway. I have had many different providers who use dynamic IPs, however the IP that is dynamic is almost always exclusively (my own experiences mind you) the public IP address, however in WOW's case it is not the public IP that is dynamic despite being labeled as so, but instead it is the private IP address that is dynamic. My private ip address changed thus rendering any open ports or exclusions worthless. I also noticed that my ports for SSH and Web Server [HTTP] ports were being blocked as well. adding those and changing the private ip addresses for both confluene and my database resolved the issue. For anyone using WOW and hosting themselves this something that will need to be remembered and watched.