Hi guys
I'm having an issue with Jira 7.3.6 and Service Desk 3.5.0.
Background story is:
If a user does not have a Jira or Service Desk account, he is directed automatically to the Service Desk customer portal. Now, I made an internal Jira account. But when a user, who does not have jira/service desk account, wants to log into jira, he is automatically directed to the customer portal - so he even does not have a chance to get to the jira login window to log in with that internal account.
I tried to give user the direct login link (<my_jira_instance_name>/jira/login.jsp) but he is still directed automatically to the customer portal.
(I have SSO enabled and connected my user directory with AD. )
So the question is - how can I give my user a chance to get to the jira login window, if he does not have a jira account yet?
Regards
Timo