If I am in a Group/Organization A I should see options for a select list field a,b,c,d but if I am from a group/organization B, I should see f,f,g,h as an options for the same field.
Hi,
I have an alternative to the problem you are currently facing.
You could create a Select List (cascading) custom field. This will create 2 select lists. The first one, in this case, will be used to sort out "the type of customer" and the second list will be adapted depending on the choice of the first list.
I hope this is a suitable alternative for you.
Sami
Hi @Anudeep G,
You can do dynamically show different values in a field based on user (or group) by installing an add-on like Power Scripts.We made a video tutorial walking you through exactly how to do this, and we've also posted a short, sample script you can copy and paste or forward to your engineer.Hope this helps!Johnson
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.