After a little struggle with this getting started tutorial I finally got the expected result when I did the npm start step. I can see my add on in user installed add-ons but i does not appear anything when I type {hello in the text editor.
Please help me! What can I have done wrong?
Hi Ludvig,
I understand the npm start worked as expected but you don't see the macro when you type {hello in the editor in Confluence.
Please let me know whether your Hello World macro shows in the list if you click Open Macro Browser.
Also, please verify that after the npm start, you see this line:
Registered with host at https://<your-cloud-dev-site>.net/wiki
I look forward to hearing what you find.
Thanks,
Ann
I had the same problem and had to run npm start a second time before the maco appeared on my instance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.