This is more of a question than an issue at the moment.
We have a Change Request project, CCB, which we use for normal CCBs, as well as Maintenance Weekend CCBs. We have Quick Filters setup on the CCB Board that allow users to only show specific Maintenance Weekend issues, and the board has columns for each status of the process.
I've got a request for sending a notification of some type, preferably email, whenever certain CCBs have all completed. These CCBs would be related via Labels (we could change this to a different field if it'd make it easier). The notification would be sent to an external email address (Not a Jira user).
From what I can think of, I know no way of limiting an email notification being sent based on the status of multiple issues, and can only think of sending those on a per issue basis, but that wouldn't work, as we only want the notification to send when everything is marked Complete, as to not cause confusion for the external listener.
Is there any way you can think of something I might be missing? I've been browsing the forums but haven't been able to find anything yet. We seem even more limited due to being in the Cloud. Any help would be appreciated.