As in the screen above. I would like to add a field in the line of those issues, e.g. like FLAGGED was added to the third issue. How can I achieve that?
Does someone know? Thank you in advance for all answers.
Hi Izabela
If you click on the (...) at the top right and choose Board settings, then click on Card Layout. In there, you can add up to 3 fields to the cards showing in the Active sprint board and 3 fields (can be different) to the Backlog view
I'm aware of this functionality and it is not what I'm looking for.
It adds fields to each card, except parent issues if a board swimlanes base on stories like in my example above.
I'm interested in adding fields to the parent issue, to have it visible at the same level as FLAGGED.
Hello @Izabela Krupa could you fix this topic ? I have the same problem...
thank for you reply.
Please, I have the same request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.