Dear all,
I have been googling a lot, and thought I was close to an answer, but JIRA keeps giving errors.
I want to connect to AD from JIRA and sync users that are in specific groups that are in an organisational unit. These are my settings
Base DN: dc=connect,dc=local
Add. User dn: {empty}
Add. Group dn: ou=STG-JIRA-SW,ou=GroupSettings
This syncs only groups in the ou, so that's okay. However the users are not in those ou, and I only want to sync users in those groups. I have figured out an LDAP filter, that I have put in the user object filter:
(&(objectCategory=user)(|(memberOf=cn={name},ou=STG-JIRA-SW,ou=GroupSettings,dc=connect,dc=local)(memberOf=cn={name{,ou=ST etc. etc. )))
There are a lot of groups, so this became a long filter query.
The filter works in an LDAP client, but JIRA keeps giving error pages.
What is going wrong and is there a better way to do this?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,
Gerben Heinen