Hello
I'm entering an incident collector on my website but it does not work in Google Chrome or Firefox, it only works in Safari.I include the code that I am using:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://proyectos.auconsis.com.ec/s/c641d80075646bf203e739dee711b465-T/-e8lmav/75005/dbb7765992ffa823dd2405d5dc57a599/2.0.24/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js?locale=es-ES&collectorId=d6748f4d"></script>
Thanks
Hi Luis,
Please let us know the following:
Thank you for your help.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Your version of Jira. (Jira 7.5.0 Server, self-hosted)Your version of Chrome (Last Versión). Firefox (Last Versión)What is the current behavior of the issue collector in Chrome? (It remains loading and the screen does not appear to register the incident)What do you see in the Developer Tools > Network window when you attempt to load the Issue Collector? (The next message)
Note: When I run my site in Safari, this works correctly
Any response?
Thank you, Luis,
I wasn't able to find any details on this. Does the issue occur in Chrome and Firefox in incognito mode as well as with all add-ons disabled?
Do you have a page where I can test the functionality?
Does anything occur in your Jira logs at the time the issue is submitted to Jira, or does it never leave your site?
Kind regards,
Shannon
Thank you
Yes, please enter this link.
http://auconsis.com.ec/collectorjira.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.