Just wanted to see if anyone has setup notification to google hangouts from both bitbucket server and bamboo.
Hi Kelly, I've found this for Bamboo Configuring Bamboo to use Google Talk, but I couldn't find anything for Bitbucket Server.
If you were interested in HipChat Server, then it would be possible to integrate it with Bitbucket Server. Regarding Stride (our Cloud chat solution) the integration will come soon, you can read more in this thread.
Hope that helps!
Ana
Ana, I would like too know, a integration with Google Hangouts, it that looks like a Slack.
Hello,
I am a product owner of Atlas for Bitbucket Cloud - it is a Hangouts Chat bot.
We have just started evaluating support for Bitbucket Server in form of an additional plugin. If anyone is interested, here is a simple poll about it - https://forms.gle/emKjNDMUHwNL1dVn8 or just simply reply me or make a contact.
Regards,
Piotr
We have released version of Atlas for Bitbucket Server, see it on the market - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1220456/atlas-hangouts-chat-bot-for-bitbucket?hosting=server&tab=overview
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.