Hello Community,
I am trying to build a dashboard in Jira that displays all the children, and the children of its children for one specific issue type.
In my Jira instance I have a hierarchy of issue types that go as follows:
As you can see, Feature is on the top of the chain.
- A Feature will only have Epic's as its children
- An Epic will have a Feature as its parent and Stories as its children
- A Story will have Epic as its Parent and Sub tasks as its children.
I want to make a filter, to display on a dashboard, that grabs everything underneath a Feature (this means all the Epics underneath it, all the Stories underneath it, all the subtasks underneath it).
I have not been able to do this yet and was hoping someone could provide me with some information as to how this can be achieved.
Additionally, I want to make it so I can filter on the filter mentioned above.
I would like to enter a specific Feature ID and filter the results of the above filter such that it only shows the children underneath that specific Feature.
Thank you for your time!
-Roberto