Hi,
Explaining the issue in detail,
To re-check when we put down the directly in the issue navigator, using the Order by external id, the missing customized field value count is actually 8.
2016-05-11_14-06-11.png
2016-05-11_14-07-07.png
2016-05-11_14-05-00.png
it is easy! In the second filter you forgot about "Bug type" is EMPTY
Hey Michal,
Thanks for the response. I guess I have not made myself clear here. Let me explain again, the first screenshot (chart) shows 8 results whereas when we click on '8', the issue navigator just shows 6 results instead of 8.
The third screenshot I have put to make it clear that there are actually 8, but the issue navigator shows wrong results for the chart (in the 2nd one).
Do you have any idea why this happens?
Could you show us the JQL of the filter behind the 2d chart? And then the JQL it generates when you click on the "8" (and get 6).
It could also happen if you don't have permission to view all 8 issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.