I want to use my custom css on the issue collector i have created on my website.
Is there a way to implement this.
custom css is not reflected on the window
Hi Yugantar,
I'd like to recommend you the following articles:https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/advanced-use-of-the-jira-issue-collector-802592648.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/using-the-issue-collector-802592637.html
You have the option to create a custom Trigger and then embed the issue collector in a external HTML with your custom CSS.
Can you explain it in detail we need to change the css of the whole popup but in the article we can only change the css of the trigger function.
@Deyves: FYI
"You have the option to create a custom Trigger and then embed the issue collector in a external HTML with your custom CSS."
Any link in support of this ? Please provide If possible. Thanks!
Hi @yugantar kumar
there is a brand new App called "ReVitalized Issue Collector for Jira" in Atlassian Marketplace, you can style the Form with your own CSS and it even adds a Google reCAPTCHA feature for better security and anti spam.
It is reusing the existing Jira Issue Collector.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221494/revitalized-issue-collector-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview
Cheers
Heiko
Hi @Heiko Gerlach
Can you please provide assistance on building our own CSS. Currently I installed your app(Revitalized issue collector), though we are running Jira 8.18.1 version(which is not compatible with your app.)Now, I want to make default "Email" field in issue collector template as mandatory, and we have "Email address" custom field where the senders email address is stored. So what we need to do further?
-Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.