We have a training project and want to send an email reminder to student 7 days prior to the start date of their class.
duedate > 7d
Will return all the issues wherein the "duedate" or whichever date field you want has a value greater than 7 days from the current day. I.e Event happening after 7 days.
This JQL can be sent as "Subscription" email to students
Hello,
The query would be something like this
duedate = 7d
Then you can create a filter from the JQL query and make a subscription for the filter. Subscriptions let you send filter results to certain groups of users on schedule. More about subscription you can read here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html
The field that I have to work with is Begin (Date and Time). I only want issues that have the Begin (Date and Time) exactly 7 days from today. This query will check every day for issues that meet that criteria.
This is what I tried and it didn't work. I am very new at this
You can try JQL
"Begin (Date and Time)" = 7d and project = TR and status = "Scheduled"
This will dynamically add 7 days to the present day.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.