Hi, I found a bug in Time reporting & Work log section in JIRA, but I am unable to report that bug. The error I get is "User doesn't have the 'Assign issues' permission". I would attach a screenshot here, if it were an option here :-(
Hi there,
Where were you trying to raise the bug, from jira.atlassian.com?
You should be able to attach the screenshot in a reply to this comment. Can you give it a try and let us know how to replicate the issue? It will help if you can also include your Jira version.
Kind Regards,Shannon
Hello,
I tried jira.atlassian.com. Here is the error message I get:
The bug I have found can be reproduced in Log work form as shown on the screenshot below:
Once you click on the calendar icon, the date-time picker pops up with a totally random date. This is rather confusing, because not every time you notice the wrong month and you end up then with work logged to some other point in time. I suspect the problem lies in localized environment. where the popup component does not correctly recognize the date format used.
Thank you for your assistance.
Thank you.
I reported the issue you had submitting the bug to our Customer Support Technology team.
Could you please translate the two lines from your screenshot that starts with Z* and then the radio button you selected? I assume it's saying "Upgrade automatically" but please verify with me. Then I'll be able to find more information on that functionality.
Hi Shannon,
the translations are as follows:
Zaznamenať priebeh práce = Log Work
Zostávajúci odhad = Remaining Estimate
Upraviť automaticky = Update automatically
however, all of the fields and their names are irrelevant, as their respective values do not have any impact on the behaviour of the date-time picker.
The field Dátum spustenia (Start date) is prefilled with current timestamp and it is done in a format that probably does not correspond with what the picker expects to properly initialize its calender. I have a suspicion that if the format of the date in the field was prefilled as "06. nov 2017 15:43", i.e. short month name instead of the long name, it could work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.