I am seriously losing faith in this system. I can't change the 'Project Lead'. When I select myself (Admin) as the 'Project Lead' it changes it back to 'admin'. This is in Project Settings.
Dear Roger,
When you head over to your project, to ''Users and roles'' and press ''Edit Defaults'' you should just be able to change the project lead. May I ask what browser and version of JIRA you are using?
Also; How long is your project key/name? It could be due to this;
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/project-lead-cannot-be-altered-for-a-specific-project-for-jira-7-802162379.html
Friendly Regards,
Jeremy Mooiman
What do you mean "it changes it back"? What, exactly, is happening?
Hi Nic,
I type my name in which it shows in the dropdown but when I click on the save button it changes back to 'admin'.
@Roger PorterI assume that the update functionality is not working. Could you check if your conditions match the ones that I have posted in my initial answer?
Sorted, I think it's because my username is admin but the full name is Roger Porter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.