I am using JIRA 6.1, I wanted to integrate existing JIRA with the freshdesk. is this possible?
Yes.
You'll need to define what you want from "integrate" before you can do much else though
I wanted that comment or status should be in sync both apps.
I successfully integrated both the apps.
If I am updating comments or status in freshdesk, it is getting update in JIRA. but sync is not working if i am updating in JIRA ie if I update JIRA comments or status, that is not getting update in freshdesk.
Also, After this integration, I was not able to create a new project in JIRA. it was showing some sudo error.
Once I disable the webhook for integration, I was able to create project in JIRA.
Neha, I hope that issue was resolved for you. Can you tell me what the solution was? Was that a fix on the Jira side or on the Freshdesk side?
Ramesh, We didn't integrate because of the above issues.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.