I have several hardware and software teams that have their own JIRA projects and boards that they manage. They create most of there own tasks within their own project but can and do create tasks for other teams that they assign to the other teams as needed. In order for each team to see tasks assigned to them from other projects I have updated their board filters to pull those tasks in but doing this has made it so each team sees the other teams versions on their board creating a lot of clutter. I would like to keep the board filter since it does pull in the required tasks but I want to be able to remove the versions from each board that are not their own so the cluttered view is eliminated. So my ask is how can I make this happen and if I cannot, is there a plan to have this be an update to the JIRA tool in a future version of it?