Hello
Is there a way to get the new look for confluence in the self-hosted version?
i just bought confluence because of the new look.. and now i'm kinda disappointed.
New look:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/new-navigation-and-a-new-look-for-confluence-881536766.html?_ga=2.173903587.1502125330.1509466850-1734941882.1506529136
Best Regards
Hi Zeekra,
first of all: welcome to the Atlassian Community. Hope, you find answers to all of your questions and much more here :-)
Your question was already asked in the Community:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/New-look-and-navigation-coming-to-the-server-version-as-well/qaq-p/622821
I think, you don't have to wait too long.
Hey Thomas
Thank you for your reply.
i sadly just found this threat:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/When-will-the-new-confluence-JIRA-UI-be-available-in-the-self/qaq-p/659601
it is very sad to be honest.. i would love to use confluence.. but with the old look it would be a pain for me.
I haven't read this, thank you @Zeekra for pointing me to this answer. But this also is no "official" statement, I think. Sooner or later, the new design will come to server also, for that I'm quite sure.
But I wouldn't say, that the "old" look is a pain. There are other threads here that say the other way round. I think that neither the old one nor the new one is painful, they are different and you have to get used to them. Give it a try.
Both looks have strengths and weaknesses.
My gripe with the new style is that although I find it more slick in general, and would be perfectly happy with most of it, the loss of the page tree in most places is a disaster for navigation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.