Hello, friends!
I want to receive some notifications (by email or any others) when anyone creates issue type of epic.May be there is any extra configuration for this in settings area?
Hi Sergey,
I have seen 3 way to solve your request:
1. You can use this plugin for faster customise notification
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.plugin.automation.jira-automation-plugin/server/overview
1.1. You need set jql query like "issuetype=Epic and project=A"
1.2. Then click action notify about this created event.
2. You can set post function in your workflow for Epic, send notification.
I hope this manual will help you https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/configure-a-custom-event-notification-for-a-specific-jira-workflow-transition-or-status-720831525.html
3. If you have scriptrunner you can write own listener or post function with super cusomisation for crated epic .
Have a nice day!
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
No, they're issues, like any other, as far as notifications are concerned.
But you can do it.
There are a lot of ways to receive this information. The one of the simplest solution:
1. Create and save new filter with JQL:
created > -15m AND issuetype = Epic
2. Create new Filter subscription:
More about Filter Subscription: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/receiving-search-results-via-email-720416706.html
How simple! Great! Thank you!
Awesome plugin! Thank you! I'll try it!
I've done it!
I just create web hook for slack with this configuration. Turned out better than I expected!
Thank you for the tip,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.