When I click my site logo it goes to /secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa which is a mostly blank page titled "Boards" with a link to "Create a new board". I don't use boards. I want this button to go to the system dashboard or issue list. How can I change it?
Your page will be reloaded the JIRA home page you selected.
(Optional) To verify that your JIRA home page has been reset, log out and log back in to JIRA again. You should be taken directly to the JIRA home page you selected in the previous step.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/changing-your-jira-home-page-720416089.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/managing-your-user-profile-764478256.html
First off, mine was already set to Dashboard not Boards. So what's up with that? Second, is there no way to set this globally for all users?
I changed it to Issues and then changed it back to Dashboard and now it behaves as expected. Weird.
I'd still like to set this globally if possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.