I would like to know if I delete an attachment, is it deleted permanently on the Cloud Version? Some one uploaded sensitive data and I want to ensure it is removed permanently from the Cloud server.
They are deleted from the Cloud servers.
They will persist in the backups Atlassian take in case of disaster, but these are cycled, so they will eventually cease to exist in them. I don't know how long those backups are kept.
Thanks, I reviewed the Security links and was able to provide the client detailed information on the timelines. It is deleted instantly from the current instance. The backups are done every 24 hrs and are kept for 7 days.
Do you know if this is still the case with the new cloud terms which begin on 11.1.18? They make mention of not using sensitive data in issues. Just wondering if the same backup cycles will be used.
@Kathi Paquetcan you send me this link? I need to explain this to the Compliance Team.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.