Gents,
In an attempt to assign an issue type with a different workflow, I am posed with a problematic step in publishing the change where I need to associate statuses.
This is what happens: I am asked to associate new statuses to issue types that are not even part of the issue type scheme I am using. There are some issue types that are being used by JIRA in order projects and schemes, but not in My Service Desk Project. Although I see o (zero) issues depending on the re-association, I still have to go and pick new status for a very long list of issue types. That does not happen with other workflow re-assignments I do. This is puzzling me as I am afraid this is effectively affecting those issue types in other projects.
For example, Questionnaire, Portfolio Rebalancing, Wire Request SMS...Those issue types are not at all part of my issue type scheme.
I am clueless. Yelp!