Hi, we are running Jira 7.3.6.
I have followed the guide on setting up an Asset Management Project.
https://www.atlassian.com/it-unplugged/itsm/intro-to-asset-management
When I try import the CSV with data on the devices.
I receive this error.
Is there any info anyone could provide to help we understand the error and import the file?
I receive this for every entry.
2017-10-26 12:55:48,267 INFO - Importer started!
2017-10-26 12:55:48,272 INFO - Engine is running in Validation-only mode
2017-10-26 12:55:48,413 INFO - All issues will be imported to project: ITT - Asset Tracking (TAG)
2017-10-26 12:55:48,413 INFO - Creating issue: [externalId='autoid-4704380526231260470', summary='COMPUTER1']
2017-10-26 12:55:48,537 INFO - Issue does not have issue type selected, the affected issues will be created with default issue type [Computer Asset]
2017-10-26 12:55:48,561 ERROR - Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Input is not valid, only support ]
2017-10-26 12:55:48,561 INFO - Creating issue: [externalId='autoid-5963204821974085406', summary='COMPUTER2']
2017-10-26 12:55:48,573 INFO - Issue does not have issue type selected, the affected issues will be created with default issue type [Computer Asset]
2017-10-26 12:55:48,585 ERROR - Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Input is not valid, only support ]