Hello everyone,
Assistance needed!
Description of the problem:
1) I have project with plenty of issues (Tasks/Stories/Epics/Bugs).
2) Created two Scrum boards and one Kanban
*** we are using Scrum boards for well planned tasks (Design and Development boards)
*** Kanban board is for refinements and correction which are urgent
3) Created two filters and assigned them to the Scrum boards
Filter Queries are:
a) Scrum Development Board: project = "Project Name" AND "Epic Link" = Development
*** project = "HSSports " AND "Epic Link" = HSS-7
b) Scrum Development Board: project = "Project Name" AND "Epic Link" = Design
*** project = "HSSports " AND "Epic Link" = HSS-6
4) Filter - Shares are the same (by Groups)
5) Sprints displays properly to each group. Filters work well.
Problem:
when I click Design Board Settings - General - Filter - Saved Filters - Edit Query it redirects me to the page with listing of issues BUT Advanced Search field does not display.
If I Edit Query at Development Board Settings - Advanced Search field is shown and I can edit the JQL request.
Question:
How can I fix it? I want to see the Advanced Search field.