Hi all,
Do you have more detail guideline how I can setup a daily backup in JIRA Service Desk?
Thanks!
Regards,
Shirley
Hi Shirley,
Please note that there is not specific backup for JIRA Service Desk, but for whole JIRA instance (including Service Desk). If that is okay for you, you can proceed with instructions below.
Here you can find the detailed manual for doing JIRA application backup:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/automating-jira-application-backups-802592966.html
If you already have Backup service on the list, click the Edit button (leave the page if the browser asks you) and then you can refer to article linked above in order to fill the Date Format and Delay fields (depends on your version, newer versions offer you possibility to select set a schedule on the time of the day).
Marko
Hi Marko,
Thanks for your information, however it doesn't have any "Add Service" for my account even though I am the system admin right in system. It seems the link that is not supported in my system.
Can you please post a screenshot of your Services page? (JIRA Administration Wheel > System > Services (Advanced section)Also, can you tell me what JIRA version do you have installed?Thank you,Marko
How can I find the JIRA version? I am using the cloud based.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.