I am trying to import a Trello board using the tool, and I'm getting impossible-to-diagnose errors when I run it.
Is this considered an experimental or beta feature? To make use of Jira we will be regularly migrating boards from Trello one-way, but if the tool doesn't work we'll have to figure out some other way.
2017-10-25 00:24:06,774 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:06,774 INFO - Finished Importing : Users
2017-10-25 00:24:06,774 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:06,774 INFO - 4 users successfully created.
2017-10-25 00:24:06,777 INFO - Retrieving projects...
2017-10-25 00:24:07,634 INFO - Created Project: ExternalProject{id='5852c25ea1609b5ce9154c5d', key='TOA', externalName='Traditions of America', name='Traditions of America', type='business', template='com.atlassian.jira-core-project-templates:jira-core-task-management'} successfully
2017-10-25 00:24:08,621 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - Importing: Versions
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - Only new items will be imported
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - Finished Importing : Versions
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - Importing: Components
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - Only new items will be imported
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - Finished Importing : Components
2017-10-25 00:24:08,622 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,636 INFO - Retrieving custom fields...
2017-10-25 00:24:08,642 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,642 INFO - Importing: Issues
2017-10-25 00:24:08,642 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:08,642 INFO - Only new items will be imported
2017-10-25 00:24:40,094 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:40,094 INFO - Finished Importing : Issues
2017-10-25 00:24:40,094 INFO - ------------------------------
2017-10-25 00:24:40,095 ERROR - Unexpected failure occurred. Importer will stop immediately. Data may be in an unstable state: Error "�������mT�n�0����˄�P�4e��K�(b�?��61s��v�4i/�'�I�6�Ju}�����6<�tu1��m
��E|�*��C���,>� �-B�}�;�� xW�*�.��(-��� iw�gqe�����j�6*킜zϳ� 7��B��|.�D_�є�8H2�r����.�ղK��1(������e������eNLB���K�l1�x�����S�;�m���
�i6�L�
�QW�a��ҡߦ:TbL�1v���nc��9z�x� �:�r��M���q�n#���\��3��m�U)��>��O�^��'+?8-Vp�]y�.QThyB�+��
�Pi�A���H��S�8Q��R/h�O���5��j[�2�T�R�.��v��s�8u�>wlY%�vU���~I���8��n�K�i�
�+����I�I����b2W֪ܙ����+�ك��1G�)P!�J�\��~m��LO\��mG��'�^t��ݽ��t��`�ჰ������\YoPmn�w��V{�Txq���N"��^3�}6�
6�N
5�;&B�l���C��繛L���Ge���@,�3��a!S�9��
B�کڋ�q�;���,��2��ލ�]�A�)�f�Q���~GS(if<GU�LJ������n�Z~�K|i�Wi,P�I�-�_ĭ����oM
����?���AP" returned when getting cards for board with ID {1}.: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1: Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1
https://graphiclanguage.atlassian.net/rest/jira-importers-plugin/1.0/importer/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jim-trello-plugin:TrelloImporterKey/log