Hey,
I'm trying to delete status from workflow, but I can't because I have error
"common.forms.ajax.servererror"
Then I tried to delete transaction same thing.
Please help
Hi,
In order to try and resolve this problem, we need more detailed logs from your server. Can you, please, reproduce the problem and afterwards obtain the snippet related to this specific error from the atlassian-jira.log?
The log path is <JIRA_HOME>/log/atlassian-jira.log , where <JIRA_HOME> is your JIRA home directory. If you installed JIRA with default location for your home directory, the log directory should be
C:\Program Files\Atlassian\Application Data\JIRA\log
/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/log
The log path can be also found in File Paths section in Administration module of your JIRA application (Location of atlassian-jira.log).
Please, paste the log snippet here in and we will check it.
Thanks,
Marko
Thanks for reply Marko
There's nothing in logs but I found in browser console
DELETE http://my.erashdan.com/rest/workflowDesigner/latest/workflows/globalTransitions 504 (Gateway Timeout)
Hi Emad,
this message suggests that there is some connection error. I can also notice that you are using proxy; can you please bypass your proxy and try to delete status again?
Here you can find manual which describes how to bypass proxy:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-bypass-a-proxy-and-ssl-to-test-network-connectivity-827328189.html
Make sure to substitute example URL, IP address and port with the real ones in your environment.
Let us know how it goes.
Regards,Marko
Hey Marko
After I delete proxy option "Nginx Proxy" everything work.
So how I can solve it with proxy ?
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.