Hi !
Just setup business project in order to track key project tasks but could not find a way to clear done tasks from the done column. I am concerned that the tasks will pile up in that column.
Thanks in advance !
Olivier
If you use JIRA Core Cloud - you need just to wait
More details https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/working-in-a-project-765593098.html
If you use a kanban board then you can release the Done requests and they will not appear on the board
https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile065/jira-agile-user-s-guide/releasing-a-version-kanban
One more solution:
1. Open "Column management"
2. Move all statuses related to closed issues to "Unmapped Statuses". They will disappear from Kanban board
thanks for helping but you cannot use a Kanban board on business projects. This relates to JIRA core boards only.
Unfortunately the official documentation does not mention anything about it :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/working-with-boards-800712866.html
Same as above, you cannot manage columns on JIRA core boards.... :-/
Thanks for helping anyway
Ooops. I overlooked this one. Thanks for pointing is out !
This question is a duplicate of
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-do-I-clear-the-done-column-on-a-JIRA-Core-board/qaq-p/352032
Seems I'm not the only one to have missed this information ;-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.